So, it turns out that our tooth fairy suffers from forgetfulness. She’s 1 for 3 in our limited experience with her. Leia was not overly surprised by the latest fairy failure last night. I’d like to think she’s learning valuable lessons about how unfair and unreliable the world is …
- How to deal with fights about money June 26, 2021
- How to make friends when you have kids June 18, 2021
- Make sure you don’t burn money on Amazon Prime day June 10, 2021
- A sabbatical could change your life June 4, 2021
- Kids are savage animals May 28, 2021
This site contains some affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of these links, this site may earn a commission. Not enough to get rich unfortunately. More like enough to buy a cheap cup of coffee. But we are grateful regardless, as we like coffee.
We hope you find this site helpful and entertaining. None of what we write about should be taken as advice. Our views reflect our personal opinions. When we can be bothered, we try to ensure what we say is accurate. But we often have 4 kids running around while we’re writing – which is why some of what we write is pure garbage. You are however responsible for your own choices.