So, it turns out that our tooth fairy suffers from forgetfulness. She’s 1 for 3 in our limited experience with her. Leia was not overly surprised by the latest fairy failure last night. I’d like to think she’s learning valuable lessons about how unfair and unreliable the world is …
- Keep it simple …. May 5, 2021
- Why didn’t I discover financial independence earlier in life? April 28, 2021
- Why should I learn about personal finance? April 23, 2021
- DIY injuries for kids February 23, 2021
- Raising kids in the developing world January 31, 2021
This site contains some affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of these links, this site may earn a commission. Not enough to get rich unfortunately. More like enough to buy a cheap cup of coffee. But we are grateful regardless, as we like coffee.
We hope you find this site helpful and entertaining. None of what we write about should be taken as advice. Our views reflect our personal opinions. When we can be bothered, we try to ensure what we say is accurate. But we often have 4 kids running around while we’re writing – which is why some of what we write is pure garbage. You are however responsible for your own choices.