Mrs Chaos and myself are three weeks into our new job roles during the Coronavirus lockdown. The politically correct term is homeschooling parents. But really, we’re more like prison guards at a maximum-security penitentiary.
- How to deal with fights about money June 26, 2021
- How to make friends when you have kids June 18, 2021
- Make sure you don’t burn money on Amazon Prime day June 10, 2021
- A sabbatical could change your life June 4, 2021
- Kids are savage animals May 28, 2021
This site contains some affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of these links, this site may earn a commission. Not enough to get rich unfortunately. More like enough to buy a cheap cup of coffee. But we are grateful regardless, as we like coffee.
We hope you find this site helpful and entertaining. None of what we write about should be taken as advice. Our views reflect our personal opinions. When we can be bothered, we try to ensure what we say is accurate. But we often have 4 kids running around while we’re writing – which is why some of what we write is pure garbage. You are however responsible for your own choices.