Disclaimer: If you’re reading this post for advice on how to make yourself the center of the world, then, unfortunately, your search must go on. This post is for people who have young kids or envisage a future where they might like a child or two. This post is not for people who have no desire for kids, you may scroll swiftly past smirking as you do so. Or people whose offspring are already teenagers or grown, you can send us your advice, smirking as you do so.
- Playing with FIRE – worth getting burnt? November 19, 2019
- The Center of the World…for a limited time only November 15, 2019
- Show me the money – Part 2 November 11, 2019
- Financial independence in Zambia – the humble penny October 28, 2019
- One year on: 10 things that changed for the Reluctant Chautauquan October 9, 2019
This site contains some affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase using one of these links, this site may earn a commission. Not enough to get rich unfortunately. More like enough to buy a cheap cup of coffee. But we are grateful regardless, as we like coffee.
We hope you find this site helpful and entertaining. None of what we write about should be taken as advice. Our views reflect our personal opinions. When we can be bothered, we try to ensure what we say is accurate. But we often have 4 kids running around while we’re writing – which is why some of what we write is pure garbage. You are however responsible for your own choices.